**This Giveaway is Officially Closed**
In light of my post about replacing disposable with reusable, Lauren from FromEdentoGrace has offered one set of her Gender-Neutral, reusable wipes (Valued at $22.80) to give away to one of YOU! Whoop! Whoop!
For those of us with babies or little ones…here is a soft and gentle reusable wipe option with no chemicals! These cloth wipes are made from pre-washed flannel and can fit into a standard wipe container.
And for my readers who are past the bum wiping stage of parenting, get creative, I’m sure you could put these little cloths to good use. 😉
For your chance to win:
- Like the new Inspire the Mom Blog Facebook page.
2. Comment on this blog post about your favorite reusable household product.
Sweepstakes will start 1/12/2017 and end 1/19/2017 11:59 PM pst.
The winner will be pulled randomly from one of Mr. Coppertop’s hats and announced on inspire the mom blog Facebook page on 1/20/2017.
- To be eligible, participants must be over eighteen years of age in the United States.
- Once the winner has been posted. The winner will have 48 hours to respond. If they do not respond they will lose their right to the prize.
- Please allow up to four weeks to receive your prize. If you do not receive your prize after the four weeks is up, let us know and we will check with the sponsor. If a sponsor fails to send a prize, we cannot be held responsible.
- By entering a contest with Inspire the Mom, you agree to release Inspire the Mom and all associated parties of any liability.