I wanted to give a shout-out to all my blogging friends today! Having an awesome community of people who support and encourage each other was the unexpected part of blogging that I have absolutely come to love.
I have been nominated a few times and would like to take a post to share these rewards and the people behind them, as well as some other awesome blogs that I’m into. Hope you enjoy!
Well Hello, Blogger Recognition Award!
I’ve seen you floating around in my blogging community and I think your wreath is most becoming, seeing as it represents unending growth. That is the whole purpose right? To promote growth. To promote each other. I can stand behind that. I can stand behind what you represent.
I’m quite humbled that you landed on my page. I mean, who am I? I’m just a stay at home mom who wanted to create a space to share with other moms. I was scared, but I felt that it was something God put on my heart to do, so I stepped out in faith and went for it. But here’s a secret between you and me, I still am little scared…
I guess you go where you are sent, don’t you? Jenny from thistinybluehouse.com sent you to me. (Thanks Jenny!) She is a pretty amazing gal with an incredible, unique story about her journey to motherhood. In fact, she was the first blogger to like one of my posts. But you already knew that, didn’t you? Terri from terrigirlblog also gave me a nomination! (Thanks Terri!) This mom shares her eye for beauty and has been an encourager on my site with every comment she makes. Also Joanne noplatelikehome gave me a shout out! (Thank you Joanne) This sweet, Italian mama shares her love for cooking and family. And when it comes to dinner time this girl has got your back!
I know you can’t stay long, but before I send you on your way, let me send two pieces of advice to the next bloggers you pay a visit to. First, tell them to always take time to encourage others with their words. Kindness and relationships are always more important than success. And secondly, tell them to keep writing…Winston Churchill summed it up pretty well, “Continuous effort — not strength nor intelligence — is the key to unlocking our potential.”
With as much traveling as you do, I’m sure you’ve met a lot of awesome people with fabulous blogs …but here are a few more stops you just have to make…
Being in a new place and starting a new thing can be intimidating. If you want a chance to show a little support and network with a few other bloggers. Here’s how this little game works:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have mentioned them and provide the link to the post you created.
Well Hello, Versatile Blogging Award!
How are you? My Friend Susan from rhythminlife nominated me for your gold badge! How cool is that? You come from a true friend (as I’m sure you know by now.) She has always been an encourager and a sweet friend here on inspirethemom!
You are shiney gold and quite honestly, a little nosy, but I’m ok with that. 😉 <3 You want to know some facts about me? Here you go…
- I was caught in the undertow in the Pacific Ocean when I was in high school and lived to tell about it.
- My college degree is in Music Education but I’m a stay at home mom who blogs. lol
- I love chocolate chips (but you probably already knew that) Oh! and Kombucha.
- I’ve been married for almost twelve years to a jolly, red head from the South (affectionately named, Mr. Coppertop).
- I wish I could have chickens…but alas, we are renting right now.
- I struggled with infertility for years, but I now have three beautiful children.
- If I had to choose between productivity and creativity I would pick creativity. (unless my lack of productive was inhibiting my creativity…ya know what I mean?)
You want to know about some other blogs you should visit? No problem. Where do I start?
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share some facts about yourself
- Nominate some of your favorite bloggers
- Tell your nominees the good news!
Happy Blogging! 🙂