Here is a book list for the littles who are learning their colors. (Or for the adults who just put Christmas away and need a little Spring in their life…ahem… ?)
Most of these are geared toward 2-4 year olds, but my older kids still find them enjoyable.
What are your kid’s favorite picture books about colors?
Picture Books about Colors
11. A Day with No Crayons by Elizabeth Rusch
More Great Books
There are lots of wonderful book lists to get you started reading aloud to your kids. You can check out our book list page or jump straight to one of the following:
- 10 Great Poetry Books for Kids
- Picture Book Treasuries for Kids
- Vintage Book Collections for Kids
- Picture Books About Rocks
- Picture Books About Gardening
Need an activity for learning colors?
Download these color recognition Build-a-Bears HERE!!!
To see how we used them, check out THIS POST.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.