It’s been forever since I’ve posted a do-it-yourself project, but this t-shirt was too easy and fun not to share!
Jenna’s third birthday is this week and I thought it would be enjoyable to whip up a special shirt for the occasion.
I almost settled for a vinyl design but I kept coming back to this adorable, floral-patterned fabric and decided I had to use it.
Bonded-Fabric Birthday T-shirt
- Cotton T-Shirt
- Cotton fabric of choice
- Heat n Bond (Ultrahold)
- Cricut Maker or other cutting machine (optional)
Directions for t-shirt:
- Prewash and iron the fabric.
- Apply the Heat n’ Bond to the patterned fabric (following the instructions on the packaging.)
- Remove the paper backing and place on your cutting mat.
- Cut the birthday number out of the fabric. (I used my Cricut Maker)
- Adhere the number to the t-shirt with your iron, and… you’re done!
*No Cricut option: If you don’t have a cutting machine, you can print off a number, cut it out, and use it as a stencil for your patterned, fabric cut.
It’s a win and almost as cute as Jenna’s attempt to pose for me…?
Need something else for your three year old? Check out these Printable Busy Books!
*This post contains Amazon Affiliate Links.