Hey Moms! Are you looking to share a great idea, inspiring story, or offer encouraging words to moms? We’d love to hear from you! Some of the benefits of sharing your work is: immediate exposure to our targeted audience of over 40k a month, your creativity shared on our multiple social media platforms, and feedback from a great community of women.
1. Your post should fall under one of the following topics: Family, Homeschool, or Home. (e.g. motherhood, faith, diy, healthy recipes, simple living, organization, creative crafts, teaching ideas for kids, etc.)
2. All content needs to be family-friendly, positive, encouraging, and kind natured. (No profanity.)
3. Your post needs to be your own original work and not be published anywhere else online.
4. Posts need to be written with good grammar and have a minimum of 300 words.
5. Feel free to include links to your blog up to 3 times within the post.
6. Links for brands or affiliates are not allowed.
7. Please include a short author bio (3-5 sentences) at the end of the post. Feel free to add where our readers can find you on social media. (A bio picture is recommended).
8. By submitting content to Inspire the Mom, you agree that you will not duplicate the content on your blog or someone else’s. However, It is okay to put a short teaser post on your own blog, linking to the full post here.
9. Please submit your final post with all suggested changes by the agreed upon date so we can fit it into our schedule. Posts not submitted on time may not be published.
10. Inspirethemom will select images for your post. If you have an high quality image that you would like included. Please submit as an attachment for review.
1. Email your submission to Jessic[email protected] Please include your bio information, profile picture, and any social media links.
2. Upon review we will get back with you as soon as possible to let you know if your submission has been accepted.
3. If accepted, we will communicate with you about any final edits that need to be made then share the publish date with you.