Here is a list of our favorite picture books about gardening.
Once January is past, spring fever hits us hard. We are thinking about getting outside and bringing colorful life to our yard through our gardens.
Here are some inspiring picture books for this season…
Picture Books about Gardening
1. Up in the Garden and Down in the Dirt by Kate Messner
2. We are the Gardeners by Joanna Gaines
3. Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert
4. Jack’s Garden by Henry Cole
5. The Carrot Seed by Ruth Krauss
6. How Groundhog’s Garden Grew by Lynne Cherry
7. From Seed to Plant by Gail Gibbons
8. The Curious Garden by Peter Brown
9. The Vegetables We Eat by Gail Gibbons
10. The Magic School Bus Plants Seeds by Joanna Cole
11. A Seed is Sleepy by Diana Aston
12. Plant the Tiny Seed by Christie Matheson
More Book Lists
There are lots of wonderful book lists to get you started reading aloud to your kids. You can check out our book list page or jump straight to one of the following:
- 10 Great Poetry Books for Kids
- Picture Book Treasuries for Kids
- Vintage Book Collections for Kids
- Picture Books About Rocks
- Picture Books About Kindness
Need a gardening activity?
You can download this garden journal HERE.
What are your favorite picture books about gardening?
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.