Looking for some objects that start with E? If so, I’ve got an enormous list of excellent items that you can choose from that begin with the letter E.
Sometimes finding the right words for the letter E can be tricky, but having a list of them all in one place, can be quite helpful. From eggs and elderberries to elastic and earrings there really are some great options.
This list of objects that start with E can be used for building vocabulary, lesson planning, alphabet activities and more. So without further ado, here is the list of things that begin with E:
Ultimate List of Objects that Start with E
Foods that start with E:
- Egg yoke
- Egg roll
- Elbow noodles
- Elephant Ears
- English Muffin
- Eared Seal
- Eastern Gray Squirrel
- Elephant Seal
Household Items That Start with E:
- Easy chair
- Elliptical machine
- Electric blanket
- Electric mixer
- Emergency kit
- Emery board
- Empty plate
- Extension cord
- Exercise ball
- Exercise bike
- Empire Dress
- Equestrian boots
- Eye glasses
- Evening gown
- Evening wear
Outdoor Objects that Start with E:
- Ebony Tree
- Evening Primrose
- Evergreen Trees
- Ever-bearing Strawberry
- Electric Car
- Ear drum
- Electric Guitar
- Eighth Note
Random objects that start with E:
- Easter egg
- Easter basket
- Easter bunny
More Lists of Objects that Start with E
Let’s break down a few more lists of objects that start with E. From small objects to items you might see in space. Here are a few more items that begin with E:
Small items that start with E:
Objects in space that start with E:
- Electromagnetic waves
Everyday items that start with E:
- Egg carton
Objects that Start with E for Kindergarten and Preschool
Preschoolers and kindergartners are building their alphabet skills. With that being said, having a list of common words and objects that correspond with the specific letters of the alphabet can be very helpful.
Here are a some items that start with E that your kindergartener or preschooler will, more than likely, be familiar with. Note: I’ve included sentences that you can use for context.
Objects that start with E for Kindergarten and Preschool:
- Egg – I had an egg and a piece of toast for breakfast.
- Elephant – We saw a huge elephant at the zoo.
- Elf – The Christmas elf sat on our shelf.
- Exit sign – The exit sign was red.
- Elbow – My scraped my elbow on the ground when I fell.
- Engine – The engine in our car needs to be replaced.
- Eagle – The Bald Eagle is our national bird.
- Earthworm – I found a pink earthworm crawling in my mom’s garden.
- Elk – My dad saw a herd of elk.
- Ear – I had an ear ache when I was sick.
- Envelope – I put the letter into an envelope to mail it.
- Eraser – I’m glad my pencil has a good eraser.
- Earth – The earth is round.
- Earrings – My mom wears diamond earrings.
- Earmuffs – My dad wants me to wear earmuffs over my ears when I play outside in the snow.
- Elevator – The elevator at my dad’s office was broken so we had to take the stairs.
Want Some Verbs Too? Get the Full List of E Words!
Are you looking for more that just objects that start with E? If so, get the Full List of E Words for Kids for more nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs that start with the letter E. This enormous list of E words has lots of excellent words to choose from.
Along with the comprehensive list of E words there are also free learning pages you can download. (Check out all of the words for kids articles and free learning packs!)
Things You Can do With the Objects that Start with E List
Would you like a few fun and creative ideas of ways you can use the ‘objects that start with E’ list? If so, here are some vocabulary games and activities to get you started:
- Make a Collage Using E Items that Begin with E: Before you begin, grab some scissors, glue, paper, and a pile of magazines. Have your students peruse the pages for all the objects they can find that start with the letter E. Next, have them cut and paste their finding on the paper and put together their collage. To finish it off, have them label the items that they found.
- Download and Print the Free E Words Learning Pack: If you are looking for a printable resource that is thrifty and helps to teach the letter E and words starting with E, get The Free E Words for Kids Learning Pack. This activity pack includes letter E tracing cards, vocabulary words, handwriting pages, and a complete list of words that begin with E.
- Make a Snack Using Foods That Start with E: Before you being, come up with a list of foods that start with the letter E. Next, see if you can make a snack or meal using those items. English muffin with an egg on top? Eggnog with an Eclair? Espresso with an Elephant Ear? Get creative! There are lots of fun and exciting possibilities of food combinations for the letter E.
- Make a Craft that Highlights an Object That Begins with E – Make a paper plate earth Or collect some flowers from around your yard that start with E, and learn how to press flowers into a book. And create, talk about the letter E, the sounds it can make, and then, brainstorm some other E word crafts you could do to go along with them.
This post contains Amazon Affiliate links.