Today we are making this 3D paper heart flower craft for kids. It is easy and fun and you more than likely have everything you need for it, laying around your house.
Feeling inspired, we thought it would be fun to come up with an easy 3D paper flower that kids could make.
Materials Needed for 3D Paper Heart Flower Craft
Materials Needed: Amazon Affiliate Links in this List.
How to Make the 3D Paper Heart Flower Craft
- Cut a circle for the base of the flower (I used a jar to trace mine).
- Cut out a handful of hearts in two different shades of the same color. (I used my Cricut maker to pre-cut all the hearts)
- Begin gluing your first shade onto the circle to create the base of your flower.
4. Next, to make the center of the flower, twist a small strip of paper and around a pencil and glue in place.
5. Take your second color shade, and fold those hearts in half. Glue the ends into the center hole of the flower (glueing only one side down to create the 3D effect). Then glue the last two on.
6. Lastly, glue the finished flowers onto the ends of the large craft sticks and you are done!
Ways to use the 3D Paper Flowers
These paper flowers for kids are a fun craft that you could use in a few different ways. Here are a few ideas:
- Handmade Mother’s Day gift
- Table decoration
- Cheerful neighbor gift
- bulletin board decor
- Preschool Spring craft
- Elementary spring craft
More Spring Activities for Kids
Looking for some more fun ideas for the Spring months? Here are some other spring crafts for kids, as well as, book lists, and printable resources to get you started!
- Easy Flower Silhouette Craft for Kids
- Picture Books About Gardening
- Spring Prewriting and Shape Activities
- Ten Books to Get Your Started on Nature Study
- Garden Journal and Activities
- Spring Busy Book
- Easy No-Bake Cookie Nests
What spring activities are you doing with your kids?
This post contains Amazon Affiliate Links.